April 27, 2015

Prayers For Buster

Hi Everyone ~ Happy Monday To You~

I know that this is not Cricut related, and I am sorry! It is about our dog Buster!


He has a tumor on his side, (it is actually coming out of his 10th nipple). It is big and infected.
Hubby took him to the vet on Saturday and the vet confirmed it was a tumor and HAS to be removed with surgery. Ugh, I am a nervous wreck about it.

Here is Buster in the car with daddy on the way to the vet!


He got weighed (73 pounds), had blood work done, got a few shots and got some medicine. The blood work results we get tomorrow (April 28th) to see if he is okay to have the surgery. If all goes good, he is scheduled to have it on Wednesday. He will stay overnight (nervous wreck again) and come home Thursday!.

I just ask all of my friends to keep Buster in your prayers, that the blood work will be okay and that he can have the surgery. I will keep you all updated.

Thanks so much
Many many hugs, Stacy




4 comments:

  1. AWWWW Buster looks so cute sitting in the front seat. He really is one beautiful or should I say Handsome doggy!! He will be in my thoughts and prayers and I do know what it's like to have your fur baby go thru something like this it is so hard and definitely scary.
    Take good care!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joan,
      I agree, he is one handsome man. Thank you so much for your thoughts & prayers. We really do appreciate it
      Hugs, Stacy

      Delete
  2. oh no stacy....i am so sorry about buster. i will be keeping him in my prayers. keep us updated. i wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for your prayers. We really appreciate them
      Hugs, Stacy

      Delete