August 19, 2014

Cricut Artiste A2 Card Holder

Hi Everyone

~Happy Tuesday To You~

I hope all of you are doing well. Before I share this post with you I have to show you my oh so adorable grandson playing with his drawing book that we had made. He loves it!!! Yahoo, that makes grandmom super happy!




















We are using the Artiste Cartridge to make this holder. This cart is NOT included in the subscription plan so I do apologize for that.
The image we are using is on page 47 in the handbook (Accent 3). I cut it out at 6 inches high. I love the way all of these look on my desk. So neat and tidy.



Ok, how cute are they? I really am happy with the way it turned out. HERE is the video showing how to put these together.

Hope you all have a great day
Many many hugs,
Stacy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey gosh your grandson is so adorable OMG what a cutie pie and love his hair just so cute!! He sure is having fun with his book. You did come up with a great idea.
    Oh Stacy your card holders look so good WOW you really have a great way to have your homemade cards
    in a safe cute space. Gosh just need to visit here more just kinda don't think about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joan,
      I thing Jcee needs a hair cut. LOL but he sure is a cutie. I like the cards in the holder, like you said they are safe :)
      Hugs, Stacy

      Delete
  2. Sorry to bother you, but your email on contact me does not seem to work...so thought perhaps you would see this comment. When you type the email to you on the contact me form, it just sits at sending and never goes thru....just an FYI
    Thanks,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete