August 11, 2014

Make It Now Acetate Treat Box

Hi Everyone

~Happy Monday To You~

Hope all of you had a great weekend! As many of you know I am a huge Nascar fan (love Kyle Busch). I want to send my deepest sympathy to Tony Stewart who was involved in an accident this past weekend with another driver Kevin Ward Jr who passed away. He was only 20 yrs old. Very sad and my heart aches for their family.

OK, now this little box. Can I just say I really love the way this turned out. So cute!



Ok, so how cute is it? I know, it is adorable right? I did use Stampin' Up! card stock, stamps and punches for this project. If you wish to order any products, please visit me at www.stampnshare.com

As I mentioned in the video, Cricut has new markers in new colors. One is called Candy Shop, you can see that one here. The other set is called Wildflower and you can see them here. They are both yummy!

To see the video for this box, please click here

Hope you all have a great day
Many many hugs,
Stacy


2 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy, Your box came out so cute.......I do love the colors and the candy inside is so perfect gosh aren't you the super clever one everything matches...WOW!!
    I know I'm excited about the Explore new markers I ordered both sets the day the came out they might arrive today .... I knew they'd come out with more colors....and I'll be soon they'll be out with Christmas Colors.

    Girl I felt so bad too about the Race Car accident.....so sad.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joan,
      Thanks so much. I love how all of it matches. I can see me making this a few more times, it is such a fun box
      Hugs, Stacy

      Delete