September 16, 2014

Printable Vinyl and Sticker Paper

Hi Everyone

~Happy Tuesday To You~

I hope all of you are having a fabulous day!  Today I decided to play around with the new Printable Vinyl and Printable Sticker Paper from Cricut. This will be available to purchase once the Print then Cut feature goes live (week of September 22 2014)



The Printable Vinyl is really thin, almost like contact paper. But worked really well. I had the dial set to vinyl on the machine and cut away.

For the Printable Sticker Paper, this is much thicker, like a heavy card stock. On the machine I had the dial set to card stock and it cut out with the perfect kiss cut.

I can myself having fun these 2 products.

Big congrats to Cricut for the awesome Print then Cut and more fun goodies

You can see the video here!

I hope you all have a great day
Many many hugs,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment